Women who have more sunburn experience "do not contain ingredients that are good for the skin"

 It was found that women who have been exposed to more UV rays in the past have the feeling that their skin is currently weakening and that "the ingredients that are good for the skin do not enter".

The survey found that each of the women's past tanning experiences was "(intentionally) tanned and blackened" and "(unintentionally) tanned and blackened." , "I have never been tanned and blackened" and asked the following questions in three groups.

1: "Does the skin itself feel weaker year by year?"

2: "I want to put more and more things that are good for my skin, but do I feel that they don't get into my skin?"

As a result, it was found that the groups who had been tanned tended to realize them.

For example, "I have experienced sunburn and blackening" was about 1.2 times as much as the "No sunburn and blackening experience" group, and I felt that my skin was getting weaker year by year.

Also, for those who realize that "I want to put more and more things that are good for my skin, but they don't get into my skin," "I have (intentionally) sunburned and turned black" is more "experienced." It turned out to be about 1.3 times higher than "no experience".

Regarding this cause, dermatologist Sawako Hibino said, "I presume that the difference in the current feeling of skin deterioration due to past sunburn experience is partly due to the difference in the degree of" photoaging "due to ultraviolet rays." "It is possible to take care of skin deterioration caused by photoaging by taking positive measures," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Oréal forms research and technology alliance with Israeli climate tech company

"THE SONOKO White Mask" for moisturizing and transparent skin of adults

L'Oreal Research & Innovation, Morishita Jintan Co., Ltd. and L'Oreal's first successful development of cutting-edge "active delivery capsules" made of useful ingredients for plant-derived cosmetics