Cross-border EC support company Southeast Asia EC "Shopee" store opening on behalf of you
BeeCruise Inc., which supports the overseas expansion of Japanese companies, announced on September 6 that the hair care brand Esical Beauty Co., Ltd. (Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture / President: Kimiyoshi Sato) will strengthen its overseas expansion, and the Southeast Asian EC "Shopee" Announced that it supported the opening of the store in Yokohama.
Specifically, the company has opened accounts for the ethical beauty hair care brand "ORIENS'TELLA" at "Shopee taiwan," "Shopee Singapore," "Shopee Malaysia," and "Shopee Thailand."
At the same time, we also undertake product registration / translation, customer support agency (chat support), and overseas delivery agency to Taiwan area, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.
Regarding this overseas expansion, Ethical Beauty said, "As the corona wreck continues, I was wondering how we could deliver the product to as many people as possible. Therefore, we decided to expand our sales channels overseas." I'm talking.
Regarding the support provided by BeeCruise, he said, "I was often unfamiliar with cross-border e-commerce, and I was worried about language and logistics, but I was able to start smoothly with support including store opening agency."
Comments
Post a Comment